Monday, October 6, 2008

#151

Hello, movers and shakers.
The newsletter is late, but the art is right on time…

I was helping my brother-in-law and his wife move to Portland yesterday, and I got home too late and too tired to write the newsletter. It wasn’t one of those “show up and pack the truck” kind moves. It was one of those “show up, pack up the house, throw out the nine bags of sprouting potatoes, then pack the truck” kind of moves. But it got me out of the house, and I got to exercise muscles that I didn’t know I had, so it was still a good day.
Jo and I have some side projects that we’ll be working on this week, so I don’t know how much art we’ll get listed on Sunday. Maybe nothing. But it will all be worth it in the end, as you will discover in the coming months.
Jo has also committed to teaching an after school art program at the kids’ school. They have nothing in the way of supplies, but they are flush with cash and eager to spend it on her growing list. I wonder if we can sneak any earmarks in there. It seems to be all the rage.

-Dylan

No comments: