Sunday, March 8, 2009

# 173

Howdy, all.
Here’s what we have listed now, and there is more to come on Tuesday…
Over on Jo’s blog, she gave you a sneak peek at some of the odd beasties that we made to go on my video set. Here they are in their proper places.

I’m not used to taking pictures with incandescent lights, but so far I’m enjoying the warm look. They look like the fading pictures in our photo album taken back when my mom had an afro.

The other thing that stands out about this week is the elliptical machine that we got a couple of weeks ago. I’ve spent a great deal of time on it so far, so I’ll give you an idea what that looks like. We’ll start at the bottom and work our way up.
Dark socks and slippers…green shorts with the pockets cut out…black t-shirt…headphones…and an abnormally long dark sock tied around my head. Most people would buy a headband if they needed one, but I consider that cheating.
Jo’s a lucky girl, isn’t she?

-Dylan

No comments: