Tuesday, July 14, 2009

#191

Hi, all.
Here’s our week’s work…


There’s not a lot to report this week. We pretty much just worked. When I’m not working, I like to go for walks. I’m one of those people that has to move to think. As far as I’m concerned, good ideas are stored in my feet, and it’s up to me to work them loose into my bloodstream where they will eventually travel to my brain. There’s a gated community right up the street that I hike through daily. Normally I wouldn’t choose a gated community as a place to exercise, but this one is different because no one lives there. It’s a gated community without the community. I guess when the economy crashed and credit dried up, the few half finished houses up on the hill were boarded up until someone could figure out how to pay the builders. Fortunately, they did finish a beautiful road several miles long through the woods with an extra wide sidewalk. I like to leave at dusk and walk back home in the dark. If I stand still up there, the elk come out of the woods around me. And I can walk home listening to the coyotes.

-Dylan

No comments: