Sunday, January 10, 2010

#216

Hello, all.
Here’s the art…


I’ve been working on creating our first podcast for you this week, and I was hoping to have it finished by today, but alas. I have a bit of editing and rerecording to do. The actual interview with Jo went well. I cornered her with my microphone while she was painting, making it difficult for her to escape. But my introduction that I recorded later didn’t turn out quite as good. For some reason, I had a bad case of uptalk. . .which is when your voice goes up at the end of every sentence like a valley girl. I did notice it after I recorded it, but I thought “no one else will notice. I’m just being hard on myself.” I handed Jo the headphones to listen to it, and she started grinning right away. Then she turned to me and mimicked “da da da da DA! da da da da DA!”
Oh well. Like whatever. Gag me with a spoon.
Anyway, I should have this first one finished in the next few days and I’ll make a home for it on our website, so look for it there soon. I’m not sure if it will be an ongoing thing or not. We’ll just have to see.

-Dylan

No comments: