Monday, July 19, 2010

#242

Hello, artists and art fans.
Here's where you'll find most of our work, which is all 20% through Sunday, July 25th.

Just email me for your discounted invoice with the subject line "Happy July", or just use the checkout system as it is and magically get a refund for the discounted amount within 24 hours.

We also have a one-of-a-kind piece on ebay.

My brother is back from Afghanistan and came for a visit with his family. My nieces love to play dress up, so Jo and I made them some crowns out of quilted muslin.



If you'd like a pattern for these crowns, they are available locally for free with the purchase of a cheeseburger. Aunt Joee was also the ring leader of craft time with the girls, guiding them through projects such as cloth flowers with glitter. I believe it was comedian Demetri Martin that described glitter as the herpes of craft supplies. Accurate.
We also went to a parade here in Sherwood. Apparently it's a tradition that goes way back, and is loosely themed on Robin Hood. I'm not sure where these robots fit into the story of Robin Hood, but I'm pretty sure we caught the lead robot texting.




I hope your week was as memorable as ours.

-Dylan

No comments: