Tuesday, July 27, 2010

#243

Hello, (proper noun)!
I hope my (adjective) (noun) hasn't made you (verb) me.
Here's the (adjective) link to our website.

And here's a scrambled sneak peak at a couple of one-of-a-kind pieces we've been working on. . .

One of them will be available on the EHAG Emporium on Saturday, July 31st at 9PM EST, and the other will be available on Etsy an hour later. The one listed on the EHAG Emporium will be sold to the first person to request an invoice from dylancurry@msn.com after it has been posted.
Here's a link to the EHAG Emporium, just in case you want to go sniff around there early.
And while I'm handing out links, I should mention that Jo's blog is consistently the better place to look for all these time sensitive bits of info regarding our art. As many of you know, my newsletter/ blog does an excellent job of keeping you abreast of other important matters and observations of mine, like what is the most common item to be lost by the side of the road by motorists. It's cooler lids, in case you're wondering, with metal bolts coming in a close second. I have to stop myself from picking up these useful items and bringing them home. . .like a crazy person.
-Dylan

No comments: