When Jo designed our paper dolls, the queen obviously wasn't going to fit on one page. When we got the two pages printed the first time, we made a mistake in the size of one of them, so they didn't match up when assembling it. We quickly fixed the problem, but we were left with 20 prints that we had no use for.
So there was the challenge. . .find a use for them instead of just throwing them in the recycling bin. So I took the head and the example picture of the queen and made this. . .
But that wasn't weird enough for me, so I took 4 of the prints and created the spider queen. . .
"Off to my web!"