Monday, May 23, 2011

#270

I've been holding onto this little secret for a while, but I guess it's ok to talk about now since I just spotted this behind the scenes video on youtube. . .

Some of our art is going to be in a Canon commercial starring Ron Howard! You can spot one of our Paisley Cat at 1:18 of the video, Gerard the Goat at 2:26, and Katie Pillar on the desk by Ron Howard at 2:42. I think I spotted our witch too up on the shelf, but I didn't get a good look at it. The full length commercial, which isn't out yet, is being directed by Dante Ariola, who has done some amazing commercials in the past including the VW Black Beetle commercial that debuted during the Super Bowl.

Jo and I may just sit around the house working most of the time, but at least our creations get to go out and have adventures.

-Dylan

3 comments:

Jo James said...

Woohoo!
Hehe, I'm commenting on your blog :)

BLUEYEDUCKstudios said...

you are both extreme rock stars - !!! congrats :)

Katey D
blueyeduckstudios

Anonymous said...

So cool!!! You guys are awesome. Vicki