Sunday, December 27, 2009

#214

Hello, friends.
Here’s what we’ve been working on…


Yes, the website has gotten a makeover, and there’s still more tinkering to be done. I’ve been staring at the computer so much this week that I’ve begun to dream in html, which is okay since I can just use the back browser button whenever something scary happens.
It’s worth visiting our site just to see Jo’s Christmas present to me, which was the head of the Dylan puppet for my music video. It’s a strange feeling to open a box on Christmas morning to find your own head. BACK BROWSER!
We’ve added some wands for sale to our site. We have star wands. . .


. . .moon wands. . .


. . .and crow wands.


We’re planning on constantly adding to the art available there, so check back often.
I hope you all are enjoying the holidays. We had a memorable Christmas. I had a Skype conference call with my parents in Satellite Beach, Florida, and my brother serving in Afghanistan, as well as his wife and two daughters in Maryland. If anyone is interested, my brother was interviewed by C-SPAN, and you can watch it here.

See you next year!

-Dylan

No comments: